How this service works
- Confirm that you are required to specifically address selection criteria – and if any page or word limits apply
- Purchase this service online – you are buying a two-page maximum service (Need to write more? Request a quote here)
- You’ll receive an email confirming your purchase and the next steps – including a request that you forward the link or URL to the job advertisement
- You’ll be asked to provide brief points about relevant examples you would like to use in addressing each selection criterion. Situation (challenge, problem or task you faced), describe the Actions you took, and outline the Results you got
- The SAR responses will be drafted and forwarded to you in a FIRST DRAFT
- You’ll be asked to review, edit and return the FIRST DRAFT document in Microsoft Word format
- You’ll receive a FINAL DRAFT in Microsoft Word format
- You’ll be asked to return the FINAL DRAFT with your inputs and edits in Microsoft Word format
- You’ll then receive the FINALISED document in Microsoft Word format (PDF also available on request).
- How will the documents be supplied? Documents will be supplied in the format stipulated in the job advertisement, i.e., in ‘cover letter’ or ‘statement format’
- How close to the closing date can I order the service: Three (3) working days are needed prior to the closing date or the date you require the work to be done.
- When will I get my documents? You can expect to receive the FIRST DRAFT within 48 hours of when payment and input information is received.
- Should I provide my resume or CV as input to the process? This is optional but recommended.